Saturday, December 11, 2010

General Blog Update

In case you didn't notice, I removed the "Mail Call!" tab from my blog. The lack of reliable internet access has forced me to make this decision, since I can't keep up with updating my posts, let alone the extra tab. I will try to send emails when I get packages from here on out (though, often I can't), and I will definitely keep sending snail mail thank yous so that you know that your packages arrived here safely.

On the mail/package note, I've heard rumors of the complete disorganization of the post office here in American Samoa at the holidays, so don't be surprised if it takes a while for things to get through. I'll send good vibes into the universe to try to combat this, but I wanted to send out a warning to you so that no one goes into a panic. Keep your receipts so that I can track packages down as necessary! Thanks, in advance :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts?